Our partners have access to biotechnology and biomolecular science expertise and resources, world class researchers and state-of-the-art research infrastructure and excellent prospective employees. The School collaborates with industry to innovate by translating research outcomes to business solutions - read more here.
The School works with Industry in a number of ways;
- Research projects
- Partnerships to access co-funding opportunities
- Access to resident laboratory space with state-of-the-art equipment, facilities and expertise
- Access to highly skilled staff in our The Recombinant Products Facility (RPF) to provide protein production and purification services for academic and industry researchers
- Leasing lab space
- Co-supervision and sponsorship support of joint of PhD student programs
- Co-supervision of Honours students
- Sharing expertise as guest lecturers and invited speakers
- Supporting Student Industry prizes
- Work Integrated Learning to identify key prospective employees
Our Key Partners
UNSW offers many opportunities and pathways to engage with partners. For more information, see here.